Back to School BBQ

Hello everyone,

Please stop in to the music room tonight from 5:30-6:30 after the BBQ to say hello.  For our new families, my room is C111.  It is on the main floor, opposite the gym.  I would love to get to know you and show you our music and drama/dance rooms.  For our returning families, you will get a chance to see our new ukuleles.  These are purchased by Mr. Jack Mackenzie.  If you are fortunate to know him, please thank him!!

On our notice board, you will see that our Senior Choir begins next Thursday at lunch.  Umoja will continue this year, starting in October.  Ms. Hinz will be in to help with this group, along with Ms. Scott and I.  If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them tonight.  If you can't make it in, you can email me at alicia.reschny@rbe.sk.ca.   Enjoy the BBQ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Preparation

Senior Choir